Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member #2816
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats me.

here's the story.

4 months ago, my Gold Pearl 1990 Nissan 300zx N/A was stolen out of my driveway. I waited a month for insurance money, and bought a 1991 Dodge Stealth ES with the money.

Last night i get a phone call....

"This is the Wichita Police Dispatch, we have found your 300zx at ********"

so im like "oh great...its all trashed" right?

i get there. and heres the story. it had 142280 miles on it when it got stolen. we find it roughly 20 miles away from my house with 142310 miles on it. it was parked in an apartment complex. the owner noticed it had been sitting there for awhile but didnt say anything until it was broken into 2 nights ago! all of my stuff (cd player, camera, cds, etc) was in it until two nights ago!
other than that...it is in perfect condition, and i get to buy it back from the insurance company for dirt cheap.

anybody want a 1991 dodge stealth es?

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
so they drove it 10 extra miles?

that's a crazy story (i think you should've posted in the lounge or cars for sale threads)

so ur gonna give up a Stealth for '90 300ZX NA? This must be some NA. post pics of it. i'm curious now.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice

How many miles does ur ES have on it? And yea that must be soem 300zx N/A...to have that many miles and u r tradin a ES for it. Tell us about it...is it just stock?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Dude, keep both...I would die for that. :D :D

·
Member #2816
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my ES......

Red
Custom Silver Painted Interior
148000 miles
K&N Filtercharger
Hollowed out Cat

my Z

Gold Pearl
Brushed Aluminum Dash Trim
142000 miles
two Dual Tip Mufflers (loud!)

also, when i bought the Z in february, i put $2k into it in repairs. the clutch has about 800-1000 miles on it, brand new front wheel bearings, brand new wiring harness, new starter, resurfaced flywheel, and more stuff i can't remember.

trust me. it is a hard decision. i look in my garage and i have a sweet stealth and a sweet Z and i have to pick one. i can't afford to have both, so the choice is very difficult.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ok i will do it for you

Heads = Z
Tails = ES

FLip...Flipping...Flipping...Flipping...Coming Down...Still Flipping...Hits the hand..open your hand...and we have...wait a sec...it is standing straight up? Tie? Keep Both? YES!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts