Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called roadmaster transmission over here in schaumburg illinois and I talked to Bill Anthony and he said that they could get me a Quaife LSD for my car for 1120 and labor would be extra to install it. The website for these guys is http://www.roadmastertranz.com/, if any of you guys have any interest in it give him a call and tell him Jawad sent you over Im sure he could work out a good deal. JUst lettin u guys in on some good news.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yes a lsd would be different for an auto than it would be for a stick

slayer

what kind of lsd "helical" or the other kind (im forgeting what its called) the helical is supposed to be the better type

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
Re: but.....

SLAYER4ALL said:
the one roadmasters is offering is already a Quaife for the automatic.
are you 100%? if you can find out more info, im down. see if u can get a GB too!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also

how many people would initially be interested in buying the LSD so that I can give him a concrete # of people and we can go from there and yes im positive he did my trans and I asked him if its possible to put an LSD on my car and he said yes and I asked him what kind and how much and he said its a Quaife and it'll be 1120.00 for the differential and he is the only one who can also offer us automatic guys raybestos blue plate clutches the same racing clutches high horsepower automatic supra's use in their transmissions. He was the trans guy who built the transmissions for sound performance and their drag car runs 9's from what i hear i believe so they are a very good shop and trust worthy.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Man, Hans sells them for $975 including new end bearings and a speedo drive gear. PM him.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i seem interested but what is this thing??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts