Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I want to use lowering springs on my 94 r/t, Can I just buy say the intrax or eibach lowering springs and have them installed, or would I also have to get my shocks ajusted or buy new shocks? I want as much of a drop as I can get...without scraping all the time...any suggestions?

-Brian

·
Registered
871 Posts
neither intrax or eibach will put you in the ground. You wont need to adjust anyrhing. They aren't hard at all to put in. about an hour of your time. very simple.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok...how much of a drop can I expect from each of these brands, and do they look good when their done? I ment scraping...like on ramps into parking lots ect..not like on the plain road...I undercar neons, adn I don't wanna keep replacing bulbs....

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have eibac lowering springs and when I installed them, I couldn't notice anything. I was so dissapointed. It depends on which you got, it should say.

4,448 Posts
i got the eibachs. i noticed a good drop but not too low. i don't scrape and don't have problems with clanging/rattles. i don't have a problem with my camber, either. i would recommend them to you if you don't want to be too low. otherwise, get the intrax.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Naxous said:
Ok...how much of a drop can I expect from each of these brands, and do they look good when their done? I ment scraping...like on ramps into parking lots ect..not like on the plain road...I undercar neons, adn I don't wanna keep replacing bulbs....
Personally, i've got the intrax, and here's what I think:
Intrax - not low enough
Eibach - "You lowered it, huh?"

.jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts