Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
12,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have pics up later on today, but these will be an aluminum replacement for that carpeted peice of metal that keeps falling off of the lower part of the door.

Prices will be as follows:

$35 a pair for brushed
$55 for polished

·
Registered
305 Posts
sounds good!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
So guys, I am planning to rob a bank to support my 3si addiction and was wondering if anybody would like to help. I need somebody good with scanners:D

·
Registered
316 Posts
excellent idea! I will buy one just not right now... I need to save the little money I have now because Christmas is coming up...
Anyways, you need to make brushed aluminum trim for the stereo, all the air conditioner vents, trim around my ATX shifter, the stereo panels, and let me buy them all for you at a discount for buying it as a set and not individually :p

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
I am looking for a few brushed aluminum pieces.

1: The trim for around the radio. I want to take my cd player out and then put in a S-AFC. So I am looking for a brushed aluminum trim that goes around the radio and the cut out for where the cd player was, would house my S-AFC.

2: Around the console area.

3: 3 small pieces that will fit inside the center gauges to cover the black area to the left of the gauges. If you don't know what I mean, drop me an email.

Can you make these pieces. Can you get me price on them.

I already have a burshed aluminum bezel for around the front gauges.

-----------

Do I have to reuse the carpet trim piece on the bottom of the door or does your replace eliminate that completely. My carpet door piece keeps on falling off. I will most like get this.

Rgds
Moe

·
Banned
12,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so you are talking about 1 full radio/shifter surround and 1 pair of lower door trims correct??

For the gauge pieces, I will look into it, but no promises, tiny precise pieces like that would be very difficult to make with the tools I have available

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Yes,

The only difference between stock and what I want is to have the cutout for where the CD player was to be able to fit the S-AFC. I can provide the size of the S-AFC.

My car is black and red. The interior is black and red interior. I will be putting in White gauges and gauge faces.

I bought the brushed aluminum bezel and now I am wondering if that will be too many interior colors. What do you think?

Rgds
Moe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts