Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys,

Yesterday was officially the 5th anniversary of me havin the VR-4! 5 years and 70k miles later....The love affair still continues!! Still can't get enuff of this girl! :) She still takes my breath away every time I see her, not to mention how much fun she is to drive!

Bought her on November 5, 1996 with 19,505 miles....today she has 79,583 on her. *knock on wood* still no major problems whatsoever! gotta LOVE it! hehe

Some pics of her

-Sanjay

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
You're not getting all freaky with your car, are you?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I can't relate to his physical attraction, but after nine great years I still have to turn around and look at my car when I park at work. Everyday with out fail, I have got to get one last look in before I go into work. And that is after nine years and 102,000 miles.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm the same way with my Spyder :)

·
1,377 Posts
I'm possibly the weirdest one here...my car is uninsured and unregistered right now because I'm in school, so when I go home I back it out of the garage and drive up and down the driveway for a bit, then I get out and stare at it :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
hahaha hehehe, you guys are cool and funny at the same time. I feel you pain VR4PWR, except I don't stare at it or drive it up and down my driveway. I really do miss driving me car, i'm too busy working.

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
VR4PWR said:
I'm possibly the weirdest one here...my car is uninsured and unregistered right now because I'm in school, so when I go home I back it out of the garage and drive up and down the driveway for a bit, then I get out and stare at it :D
thats nearly the same as me. i keep it registered though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Steve you just wish you could drive your car, or at least up and down the driveway. Don't you wish you had reverse. So you could at least do that. So is that why you always like driving my car around????

·
Native
3,894 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Beautiful car Sanjay!

Pic #5 is definitely 3Si Calendar material. If you have a hi-res image of that one, send it in!

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts