Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show some pics of my car and some upgrades. I recentley redid the whole interior. New carper, leather, gauges and also some scheduled maintnance. Turbos, oil pump, water pump, timing belts and 3sx pulley. People are always looking for pics so I hope you enjoy.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/bluv69k/

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
propane indicator. when it's armed the green light is on and the system is powered. When the pressure switch comes on the green goes out and a red one comes on showing the system is active. I don't have a bottle yet.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Site is back up, Angelfire runs out of bandwidth so if it doesn't work. Check back later.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alarm was $155 and installed it myself.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At the time I was waiting on a boot from moboroshi. 3kgtmotorsports short shifter with greddy shift knob. The greddy knob is awsome! I can't beleive more people don't hve them.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not yet. I will later in the week

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gimmy83- snipers 18x9 from gt-pro
tonygold- thanks
misery- they are APC fogs. they are brighter than my fogs + headlights. They where on a seperate switch but I am gonna remove them for a more stock appearance. Might put them in place of the stockers. Thought 4 fogs would look bad but no.

Attachments

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Was it tough to install the alarm? I have done my stereo and snakes so I'm not really stupid when it comes to the wires but how complicated would you say it is? And where did you get an Aladdin for $155?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's always on ebay with buy it now for 155. I cut my teeth on radio's but have done several remote starts on several cars. I had the 3kgt alarm wiring diagram and it was a snap for ignition wires but had a few bugs I had to work out on other things. I had some pics and the diagram and I could give you some pointers. It takes time to program. It's the only system I ever put in that had a power up seq, instead of grounding and hitting the disarm button. You can do it yourself but I would take a day off work and start early.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.