Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been posted a few times, but I haven't heard anything recently. I just wanted to see if we were able to order that light cover spray through you, or if there is a better way for us to take care of that.
Thanks,
Player--'92 3000GT SL
[email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
I am not back at NJ yet but once I get back there I'll order those film spray for you chaps ok? And my car will be in the low 11's. I've tried getting it a track but those here are closed unless you know any tracks on my way back to NJ from here. (New Mexico)

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you going through Indiana at all?
Player

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, when do you get back?
Sorry to keep bothering you.
Player

L

·
0 Posts
Yo Ryan (TWINTURBORT).
My front didn't come in today. Justgot news it will be here on Wednesday. Shitty huh? I will not be able to meet up wif u guys this friday. But I will see you probably on Sat evening or Sunday. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
SUCKS!!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRR!!!!!!! I have about 6 LS1/LT1/Cobra types waiting for us... I guess I will let them know it may be saturday!!! Still can't expect you to leave without a front end! Hey, what are you doing with your old one??? or for that matter what are you doing with all your old parts???

See ya when you get here!!! If nothing else get a couple of really good Gtech runs in for fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts