Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no interest in it anymore. Asking $2500. Purchased for 6k and it spun a bearing. I rebuilt the engine parts from Cherry hill (over $1000 in parts for the engine) and 3sx...Ninja, turbos parts from midwest turbos, axles...other stuff. Comes with a lot of stuff from 3XS.It's in pieces. Interior is in the garage because it's halfway through paint. Invested more than 10K but it's in pieces. Bring a trailer. 810 938 9463.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have no interest in it anymore. Asking $2500. Purchased for 6k and it spun a bearing. I rebuilt the engine parts from Cherry hill (over $1000 in parts for the engine) and 3sx...Ninja, turbos parts from midwest turbos, axles...other stuff. Comes with a lot of stuff from 3XS.It's in pieces. Interior is in the garage because it's halfway through paint. Invested more than 10K but it's in pieces. Bring a trailer. 810 938 9463.
92 VR4 active suspension does not work.

·
Registered
251 Posts
save the engine 4 me ok? ;-)
Bro I tell a lot of people its not for sale, but then some are like "what's it going to take" I tell them the one offer I told the guy sure come get it, we had a disagreement / out personalities clashing / differences and haven't spoken since lol But it will, I am aiming to begin buying cores if you know anyone possibly besides eBay LMK I am wanting to begin rebuilding to OEM from pan to valve covers or building to customer spec as I establish trust and such around the 3s scene for that level of money lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
But to be 100% of its still sitting in the car when I eventually find one of these, I am going to be launching on fools in a minivan lol AWD 5 speed off the factory line, shorter wheelbase = less power loss from mechanical movement etc and easier to strip and redistribute weight in these as well lol simply needs coil overs after that.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
So Drew, i scrolled your facebook and there's a lot of BBQ meat, animals, star wars and other fun stuff posted.
Did Šłäčķëř pick up the car because otherwise i am gonna have a go at it..

Cheers LBZ

·
Registered
251 Posts
We spoke one time, out schedules arent lining up and wish I could figure this out with him... Reach back out bud I will send my personal phone number, company phone number and hell even smoke signals lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
100% trying to come and drop money in your hand and buy this car sight unseen. Not asking a million questions, not wasting your time. ANYONE on 3sx or Facebook who have dealt with me business wise will tell you, and they will verify, I do not bullshit people, I tell them I have it or going to buy it I do and in a timely fashion. If you are dead ass serious about the car getting sold I will pull up and pay you in all crisp brand new bills or what ever payment processer you prefer, load it on my trailer, shake your hand and go on about my day. Long story short.... my trailer is hooked up and ready to go bro just waiting on you to tell me where to bring your money.
1 219-895-1824 give me a call or hit me back on Facebook where we initially spoke. Have a great day my guy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts