Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as title says. Willing to pay extra for shipping if you are selling at a good price. I am not willing to wait until April for these to be available here in the states (Just got off the phone with Tanabe.)

Please let me know if you have one available or know of someone who does.

Thank you! :D

(Posting here because I mistakenly posted in parts for sale.) Sorry) :(

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
I don't have a Tanabe exhaust but I do have an extra JIC Twin Spartan exhaust. I run one on my car. It looks similar to the Tanabe concept blue but is much better quality than the knockoff versions. I'll have to get some pictures of it unless you have your heart set on the Medallion Touring. The mufflers do look better.

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
Please post a picture. It is 3'' right? And how does it sound? Similar to the other Tanabes?
3” and it may split to dual 2.5” after the y. I’ll have to double check. I know the mufflers are straight thru. As far as sound I’m not quite sure what it compares to. There’s a really old YouTube clip but the audio isn’t that great. If the snow and ice clears up in the next week I can get some clips probably.

Here’s a pic of mine before I installed it. I know the spare has some rubbing on the bottom side from dropping the car too low. I’m lowered on coilovers(not slammed) and only rub once in awhile.

806C8A8E-3621-43EC-B5C1-252B5EE40A2E.jpeg

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
Ooooh how much for this shipped to 43613? (If I remember correctly I got my pre-turbo pipes from you.)

Per this thread ---> JIC Twin Spartan exhaust.Your opinion please???

It seems the sound is really Deep. :D

Edit: Found some clips on youtube. I like the tone they make. Let me know a price when you can.
I took some pics so I'll send you a PM. I know it'll be costly to ship $80-100 due to the size and weight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts