Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IM OLD SCHOOL
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... its your friendly neighborhood 3si buddy! xD

I'm looking to pick up a stealth Rt/tt from Byron Center, MI 49315. I been talking the seller and im ready to make a deal but because im 13 hrs away it hasnt happen. I need someone i can trust to go look at it for me. The seller is gonna be going down to Atlanta, GA in a few days and if i can strike this deal with him before he leaves I maybe able to get him to drive it down for me to NC.

Email me... you can pm me too but while at work its a bit harder to check those.

Thanks guys for the help. If all goes well i will be back in the 3s game xD

-Dorian
[email protected]

·
IM OLD SCHOOL
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryan buddy hows it going? xD

yeah can you believed im actually serious about buying a 3/s again xD all my pass tries have failed due to bad cars... this one looks nice. (clean, unmodded, well maintained, no accidents) and good price.

Yeah if anyone can help me out before the weekend i maybe able jump on this.

·
IM OLD SCHOOL
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm an hour away from there I'll do it if you trust me I guess, LMK if you need me.
thanks justin, lets see if i can get someone closer to it... I would hate to trouble you to drive so far away...

·
King of the castle
868 Posts
i would do it but its a 3.5hr drive for me one way

·
IM OLD SCHOOL
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's cool I drive to grand rapids all the time, If you cant find anyone Ill be more than happy to do it, PM me
thanks justin. I will pm you the info if no one closer can do it. I believe the guy is leaving friday to Atlanta so it would have to be Wed or Thur. Worse case senario. I can come up after he gets back but it would be sweet to save the trip.

·
IM OLD SCHOOL
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well this blows... the guy said he has someone flying in tomorrow at 1pm. I cant get there before this guy does and even if Justin gets there he will not take a deposit, first come first served.

So i guess im screwed... it was too good to be true i guess... if anyone has $5500.00 and wants a clean 94 RT/TT non molested with 102k original miles (orginal motor and trann) clean interior. Go get it! I wished i was closer... PM me if you want the address and the contract info... here is the Autotrader link for those that interested... damn... what a shame... guess i will keep on looking... I just know im not gonna find anything this clean for the price.

Cars for Sale: 1994 Dodge Stealth RT Turbo in Byron Center, MI 49315: Hatchback Details - 346774505 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey I've seen this stealth before its been passed around a bit up here, It used to have hks bov, carbon fiber guage pillars, and some different rims that had wheels spacer's. I bought the carbon fiber pillars for 200 bucks.....unless this its a different grey 2g stealth.

·
ATL
7,617 Posts
You'll find something Dorian. Keep looking, they're out there. Man I still wish I could have saved your old car. It was such a shame it got stolen and ripped apart, damn seller was so crazy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts