Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I'm from (north Mississippi), a 3S car is like a Ferrari. You just don't see them. I was just curious if there were and fellow 3S guys or gals in the north MS south TN area. I would like to find some like minded people to chill and go to the track and shows with once one of mine is up to par.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Mississippi is severely underrepresented here. Do you see many 3S's driving around in your neck of the woods?

·
|RLII Photography|
3,183 Posts
I'm in north Alabama, about two hours south of Nashville and 2.5-3 hours from you it looks like. I don't own a 3/S anymore but I have forgotten more about them than most will ever know :D

It would be a haul for you but there is a huge meet happening in Chattanooga in a few weeks. Me and another guy with an NSX are meeting up and rolling in together. http://riversidechattanooga.com/

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stealthify, nope. I have spotted 2 more but they were both just bone stock base models. Most of the guys and gals into cars here do mustangs and camaros. The few import guys here have hellaflush civics and there's a few 240s that are pretty nice. And vr4rob, sounds good, I will check my work schedule and see about getting off work.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a matter of fact, 3s cars are so rare here people routinely ask me what year my eclipse is when I'm driving my SL. :-\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts