Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for td04 20t turbos. seeing if anyone has a lightly used set before i buy brand new. prefer anti surge housings and the 6+6 configuration with the HL turbine wheel. pm me or post here and i will text. thanks!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehh really looking for the whole shabang, not wanting to get turbine/compressor housings machined or anything. i appreciate it though!

·
One fix at a time
7,821 Posts
ehh really looking for the whole shabang, not wanting to get turbine/compressor housings machined or anything. i appreciate it though!
Everything is all available now if you wanted to build them from scratch no machining required.

Compressor housings: Mitsubishi TD04H TD04HL 20T Turbocharger Compressor Housing. Anti-surge available as well.

Turbine housing HL ready to go: Kinugawa Turbocharger Turbine Housing For Mitsubishi 3000GT Stealth 6G72 TD04HL 52/45.6mm.

All in one ready to go:Kinugawa STS GTX Billet Twin Turbo Mitsubishi 6G72T 3000GT TD04HL-20T / Forge WG | eBay

Or a budget cheap all in one option: Arashi.

I could keep going on and on. There are so many different options and multiple vendors if you don’t want to go with an off the shelf option or would like stock sized compressor housings for true bolt in no other mods to other components for clearance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts