Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Valarie, 95 VR4
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

It has been about 12 years since I last posted in this awesome forum. Holy smokes, where does the time go?!
Boy does life change in that time (from a young kid with my dream 95 VR4 to married with kids!); I'll spare you the details and get to the point:

My once pristine, obsessed over, loved and cherished 1995 3000GT VR4, has turned into a garage ornament, sitting unused for years.
It's become the never-advancing backburner project of 'bringing it back to life' and 'finishing those 3 last mods I want'.

Life has just become too darn busy. SO... I'm looking to hire a reputable shop to help me revive this car.
I am in the mid-Michigan area (Frankenmuth) and am wondering of the closest shops anyone knows of that could help me revive my car?
(I.E. I know IPS in Ohio has since closed down)

More specifically: The car will start and run, I've got hard intercooler pipes I need installed, an electronic boost controller I want installed, old AM boost & EGT gauges that aren't working, larger 450 cc injectors (already have after market fuel pump) to install, need a basic air/fuel controller, and I'd maybe even consider paying someone to install a bolt-on turbo upgrade.

Appreciate any help on this - thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Jeff

·
Valarie, 95 VR4
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

Maybe this is an obvious question above, but good reviews from this forum help.
A google search doesn't net me much!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hey Jeff. First off welcome back! Unfortunately I hate to break it to you but this forum has not seen as much activity since the Facebook pages started up. I am down in Dayton, Ohio and do not know many nearby here on the western part of Ohio. There is one guy I’d recommend in eastern Ohio and down in STL. But it also depends on where in MI you are haha.

cole

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
18,341 Posts

·
Valarie, 95 VR4
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jeff. First off welcome back! Unfortunately I hate to break it to you but this forum has not seen as much activity since the Facebook pages started up. I am down in Dayton, Ohio and do not know many nearby here on the western part of Ohio. There is one guy I’d recommend in eastern Ohio and down in STL. But it also depends on where in MI you are haha.

cole
I appreciate the response, Cole!
I'm in Frankenmuth (mid-Michigan) so it'd be a hike to western OH.

I will check out the Facebook pages and look for more info there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.