Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1009 Posts

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a new thread before we start the 'gathering' season.
If you wanna come to the lower mainland this spring or summer, PM me with your phone number/contact and I'll get you on the list for the next gathering.
Might plan a trip up to the okanogan in the summer as well.

Thanks!
:bigok:

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
I'm in Kamloops. I'd be in for any Okanagan cruise for sure, and I usually head down to the coast once in a while.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sounds interesting. I might consider it as long as you don't drive too fast and leave me behind now that your car is all modded.

Need new tires and alignment (Dang, more unexpected costs).

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
Well... it's not that modded. Yet. I have DN Precat eliminators, a Greddy id3 boost controller and power meter, as well as all the 60K service stuff to do this spring yet. That and my clutch was slipping really bad before I took if off the road in the fall.

I have lots of work to do before I can cruise right now. :)

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Sam was talking about all the mods on my car LOLOL
I'm going for the grand title of 'The slowest, yet most modified Stealth' award !!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mcdale im in kamloops all the time visiting friends @ TRU ;) gimme your # and next time im there well try and meet up quickly.

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
I'll send a PM to you bsahota.

I work for BCLC so I'm usually down in the Richmond office once in a while as well. How many members are in the BC Club?

Slowest, yet most modded... lol I'm trying for the opposite.

Have you guys ever gone to the Mission Street Legal races? I go to Ashcroft a lot during the year. I drag race my Barracuda there all the time.

·
Registered
202 Posts
McDale said:
Have you guys ever gone to the Mission Street Legal races? I go to Ashcroft a lot during the year. I drag race my Barracuda there all the time.
I wanted to plan a mission meet last year but i didnt have time. Ill try to do one this year. I plan on racing my TT when i get it, 9B's sucks ;) Theres really no point in racing my n/a daily driver.

·
Registered
306 Posts
bslade said:
I think Sam was talking about all the mods on my car LOLOL
I'm going for the grand title of 'The slowest, yet most modified Stealth' award !!!
Haha. Yeah Bob. I was thinking that your car must be getting close to 300HP by now with so many mods. Looks great. Drives better. :)

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
bsahota92 said:
I wanted to plan a mission meet last year but i didnt have time. Ill try to do one this year. I plan on racing my TT when i get it, 9B's sucks ;) Theres really no point in racing my n/a daily driver.
If you have a Mission meet, I'll try and make it down. I've only had the Stealth on the track once, but I'll definately go again. That and I've never raced at Mission, only spectated.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ill race you bob! it can be a battle of the shiny engine bays with no power lol!

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5-speed slug against an ATX slug........ should be a good one!
I have a 0.00001% horsepower advantage with my dual exhaust! LOL
But we'll look good doin it!! LOL

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
17 Seconds? I thought the NA's were a little faster than that? The best the TT did at Ashcroft was 14.015 if I remember right.

Speaking of duals, I plan on making my own custom dual exhaust for mine this spring. I have Pre-cat eliminators and new O2 sensors all ready to go. Yah gotta love not having Aircare here!

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't get serious on us McDale :p
I think GTR John said the NAs are around 16 secs.
I think all my 'bling' and the ATX will slow me down LOLOL

Let us know when you are coming to GT Racing, maybe some of us can meet ya there when you get your car done. Mini-meet !! :evil2:

·
www.GTRacing.ca
923 Posts
bslade said:
Don't get serious on us McDale :p
I think GTR John said the NAs are around 16 secs.
I think all my 'bling' and the ATX will slow me down LOLOL

Let us know when you are coming to GT Racing, maybe some of us can meet ya there when you get your car done. Mini-meet !! :evil2:

Another GT Racing mini-meet would be fun. lol

But, I think a well running R/T is capable of anywhere between 15.5 to 15.0 in the 1/4. Bone Stock 5 speed.

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah John. Move the GT Racing trailer in front of your back doors and
park all the Stealths in front of it. Good advertizing pic for your Dad!

P.S. I still see 6g72tt logged into here sometimes. I thought he sold his car?

So the gauntlet has been dropped. Me against bsahota at Mission 1/4 mile.
Bling vs blingo hehehehe

·
Registered
202 Posts
A GTR Mini meet sounds good! Maybe at the end of april or early june before i go to the 3S National Gathering. My car will be @ GTR soon for 99 lifters and some other little goodies ;)

John is right about the 5spd N/A's though. There is one guy on 3si who ran a 14.7 almost bone stock.

·
Muscle Car Fanatic
93 Posts
Sweet. R/T Showdown at Mission. Lets see some "Pinks" drama...

Yeah, a mini meet sounds good. I'll have to get to work on the clutch here. Probably next weekend, depending on when I can get money/parts. I'll see how things go.

·
Wax on - Wax off
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No pink stuff! I put far too many hours into this car!!!

What does your Cuda do McDale?

1 - 20 of 1009 Posts