Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Green, auto, great condition, 76k, ship it? $7600, interested?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry but i only want what i said in the first post. the only thing thats not in stone is that i could handel blue instead of red but other than that i want everything that i said

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Its too bad I can't switch the colors of my cars. The pearl white is SOOOOO much more beautiful than the red. Then I could sell you a red SL and I could have a white vr4

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I know someone that can paint my car nice. RED. Everything else is what you like. $8 with the new paint.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Its a 93 with Custom Black Cherry Paint!

1993 Mitsubishi base model (It is Black Cherry which is really cool darker red!)

18 inch chrome wheels ($2K) just a few months old with good tires 1 almost brand new.
Black Cherry custom paint job, looks awesome!
Leather
Carbon fiber inlays on the dash and gear selector.
4 speed automatic.
New brakes.
New 110amp alternator. (meant for the VR-4)
Kicker speakers mounted right behind the seats with custom leather trunk.
Clarion CD/tape player
6 disc CD changer in the trunk with really nice amp.
K&N filter
Bolora Exhaust
Custom pipes and chrome tips.
Custom aftermarket sunroof.
Security system, with ATOMATIC CAR STARTER on the key chain!
Supra style wing
custom running and fog lights (kind of yellowish)
New (not even installed yet) H4 blue halogen head light conversions
New alignment (2 weeks ago)
New timing belt changed this last summer.
lowered with Ebach springs.
Never had anything but mobile 1 oil, never burns oil and still gets the same gas mileage as when it was new!

I think that is it sorry if I misspelled anything. It really is a show car! It is a Texas car and has never seen a hard northern winter. I bought it form a rich guy here locally that had too much money and loved his car!

I live in Slippery Rock PA and Fairmont WV, but right now I am in Longview TX at school for one more semester. I will be trying to sell before this summer but I am in no hurry. I could also deliver during the semester over a weekend but you will have to have a large deposit before I drive to Iowa for a weekend from TX.

As for the price it is pretty firm at about $8500, which is really pretty good if you could just see the car! Maybe less is I get toward May and don’t have any intrest.

Well anyone that is interested email me at [email protected]

Please see the web page at www.shavedicesupplies.com/car.htm

·
Registered
11 Posts
1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt SL

-Red
-Tan Leather
-6disc cd changer
-16inch rims, z rated tires
-ALL POWER OPTIONS

-NEW:
-rear struts
-clutch
-spark plug wires
-all belts changed
-polished valve cover
-fuel injectors cleaned

-Car is running 100% and very strong......
-odometer reads 109,000 miles easy miles with routine oil
changes
-Car was owned by an auto mechanic, therefore recieving
pampering

The price I will be asking will be $8000

I am located near Pittsburgh PA.....contact Art, at (724)887-5266

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
1991 3000 GT SL

I have a 91 3000Gt SL automatic with 55,000 miles its for sale for $9500. It is completely stock with no modifications so u know that nothing has been toched on engine. Its in mint condition and it has had a oil change every 3000 miles w/Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. The car has never touched snow, been garaged every winter. The car is fully loaded with every option except sunroof. its in great condition so email me back if u wanna know anymore info on it. Also my web page is http://hometown.aol.com/italia1516/MyCar4.html

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a
red
Mitsubishi 3000gt sl
automatic
The engine and trans are solid...runs great. Interior is a lil ruff and the body is in good shape....no rust, or major scratches. One dent in the back quarter panel (drive side) size of a baseball but not deep.
$5,200 that is what I owe the bank.

for more info and pics e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts