Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not looking to buy it just yet. But I'm trying desperately to keep this car going. I'm an enthusiast and proud owner of a 93 3000gt vr4 with the 5 speed 25 spline getrag transmission. I am looking to buy a new engine for my car in February. Just trying to get my ducks in a row. I will have between 2,500-and 3,000$ to spend. If someone could message me I'd gladly give them my number so we can talk etc. Please help me keep this thing on the road. It's been my lovely hood. I've had it for quite a while but it helped me get through my addiction and stay on path to a better me and a better life. It means a lot to me.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Text me at 313-378-0034. I can help you out.

·
One fix at a time
7,763 Posts
If you want a solid engine builder option to ship your motor out to, Donniekak on here is your go to guy with the knowledge and expertise next to Ray Pampena; I don’t know how busy him and Scott are.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I have oem rebuild packages starting at the top of that price range.

I have hundreds of engines out there running problem free, including 7, 8, and lots of 9 and 10 second cars.

Your stock block would go through the same exact process as a single digit race block.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I recommend Donnie if you decide to go that route. He did my all forged shortblock and did an outstanding job!

If you want to go with the drop in ready 4 bolt block at a cheaper price then use mine from my part out.

Thanks,
Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts