Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a VR-4 this may and though I love my car. I have had lots of problems. None of them are major. I know a decent amount about cars but I am no mechanic. Also, the 2 mitsubishi dealers in Rochester have been about equally useless in providing me with good answers. They just fall back on recommended maintenance. I want a guy who can thoroughly check out my car and give good advice on mods that won't cause a maintenance nightmare. Also, I have heard there is a rochester branch of 3SI. How do I find out more about them? Thanks in advance.

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Hey there... I'm not too far from you if you ever need me. I am down in Buffalo, and I am able to fix virtually any problem you could ever have with your car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent. Thanks for the offer. I have the car stored for the winter right now so I would probably not look for any help until spring. Also, my wife and I are going through the process of buying a house right now.....and guess what will be the first thing to go. So I don't even know if I will have the car for much longer. Sucks....but the car payment is killing my finances....and in reality it is just a toy.......but such an awesome car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts