Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 3kgt or R/T TT under 100,000mi. with or without a blown transmission. anywhere in the U.S. engine must be in good condition. mods do not matter. let me know what you all have.

·
Registered
281 Posts
my car

Buy my car. Its a 94 R/T TT. If you are interested email for details. Only 51k miles by the way.

·
Registered
281 Posts
still not interested

Brandon-
Still not interested in my car? Come on now...:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Ryan. I think your car would look more appealing if you had a picture of the front instead of the rear. Just a little advice.

·
Registered
281 Posts
hmmm......

Really? A lot of people like the angle the picture is on. Everyone seems to like the way the picture is. Thanks for your opinion though.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Screw that just put a pic of your TT engine. All the N/As would enjoy that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
VR-4

I've got a 1994 VR-4. It's red with black leather and a 6sp trans.
It's bone stock with the stock chrome wheels. 62k miles My price is 15,500. I can e-mail you pics if you want just e-mail me back.
[email protected]

·
Elite Member
462 Posts
vr4 under $7000

I have a 91 Glacier Pearl White VR4. Mechanically Sound but cosmetically has a few minor blemishes (what else would you expect from a 91?), nothing major, just normal wear n' tear.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

Brett

·
Registered
46 Posts
93 Stealth TT

'93 Stelth R/T TT, 72K miles, PICTURES AT http://photos.yahoo.com/urbancafe pearl white/grey leather, 5 speed, all the factory options you can get: chrome rims, 6 CD changer, alarm, removable glass sunroof, etc. Here are extras: aftermarket alarm, 2 kicker 8" subs, 2 amps, 1 X-over, boost control. All of these upgrades are done professionally and have recipts. CLEAN CAR FAX REPORT, maintenance record, original window sticker, all the books and manuals. 1st owner did all these. He drove it about 5K miles a year (shown on Car Fax). The 2nd owner kept it a little over a year (he was getting married). I bought it in August, 2001 and now I am getting married and expecting a child so can't keep it anymore. Here are what I put in (new parts): timing belt, spark plugs, alternator, battery, water pump, thermostat, new set of Falken tires. This car has been garaged since birth and it is in almost perfect condition as shown in pictures. Hate to let it go. I am asking $14,900 or will consider a trade with a Lexus GS300 or some other luxury vehicle with enough room. I live in the metro Atlanta (Alpharetta). Home: 770-619-0871, Cell: 678-852-8070, e-mail:[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts