Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw all the threads here I am looking For 3000 GT mats But I did not find if anyone knows how can get these mats please recommended, me here

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts
There's one guy on ebay with an original set (black) that are in great condition. There is also a company on ebay called garage alpha(i think) that has our molds and does them well. I ordered a set last week.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,207 Posts
There's one guy on ebay with an original set (black) that are in great condition. There is also a company on ebay called King matts(i think) that has are mold and does them well. I ordered a set last week.
Can you please provide a link to said auction?
(The ones you ordered)

Bob. :)

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts

There is the link, not sure i attached it correctly the first time. Cheers!

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts
place is called Garage Alpha, 100% rating on ebay. They also add CNC shields of the car logo with different styles.

·
14,207 Posts
I actually saw them, but got confused by your post (King Matts).
Not sure I like the CNC thing, would prefer an embroidered logo, but apparently the car companies have a copyright on that shit?

Did you order the LUX mats?

Bob.

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts
Sorry Bob i fixed the post, i guess my post correcting my mistake didn't go through the first time but it did now. Yeah i prefer embroidered especially for the price they are asking but ill take what i can get. I send post some pics and vid on quality and how they fit. I ordered GT (28oz) The 42oz Lux seems real thick to me.

·
Registered
1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR-4
155 Posts
I bought a set of garage alpha mats. Got them earlier this week. They are really nice. I like them a lot.

·
14,207 Posts
I just ordered a set in black/red, with SPYDER cnc'd logo plates.
Logan's picture above made me think the charcoal is TOO light.

Thanks for the link DRIFTIR :)

I'll post pics after X-mas (yeah, I bought them for my wife to give me, lol).

Bob.

·
Chief Exec.
613 Posts
Awesome 3si fam I will be starting a group buy for our matts in orders of 10 that will give us a discount. Just finalized all the details and I will put the info out tomorrow in the correct section under group buys. Cheers.

·
14,207 Posts
Dang it.
If I would have know that, I would have waited...

Oh well...

Bob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts