Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the rear decals for my 1997 VR-4. Missing the V from VR4. If anyone can point in the direction of some that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Elevate
1,120 Posts
Looking for the rear decals for my 1997 VR-4. Missing the V from VR4. If anyone can point in the direction of some that would be greatly appreciated.
they are a deadstock item, but maybe someone here has one. There are vinyl reprints available somewhere (ebay?). Also last time I was looking they still had a few OEM "3000gt" badges for the right rear bumper that only came on 1999 model years, which look nice as a substitute. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are a deadstock item, but maybe someone here has one. There are vinyl reprints available somewhere (ebay?). Also last time I was looking they still had a few OEM "3000gt" badges for the right rear bumper that only came on 1999 model years, which look nice as a substitute. Good luck!
I have checked every where and I can’t seem to find any. I have found replacements for every other decal except the VR-4. Might have to get it custom made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts