Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Booooossstt
6,788 Posts
I am pretty sure that, the product is a hood with a carbon fiber STICKER on it. Yes they do make these the eclipse on the slow and the rediculous had a carbon fiber look alike sticker coverin his hood.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
rasheedb

I don't know if you have a first or second gen. car but if you either go to Hans at GZP or Rasheed B. from San Diego you can get real carbon fiber hoods for around 600 bucks that look similar to that and have proven quality. I would rather go put money into fellow 3si members and by that helping the community. I'm sure that hood is fine, but it's not particularly cheap and we are unsure of its quality. Don't mean to diss your find, but I think there are competitors for it right on this forum.

·
Registered
695 Posts
the v.i.s. hoods are a very good quality hood and they look good too. both aam and 3sx deal with keystone automotive, and they are the ones carrying it (i should know, i work for keystone). so give them a call and tell them to call me, and we can get these things out there. currently they are only for 2nd gens, sorry all you 1st gens out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts