Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 Version R 5spd manual

Were working out a deal now, as i want it. Not because its fast (cuz it aint) but because it sounded glorious AND ive been wanting a JDM fwd sports car. Im gonna put it on my lift this week and take a look under it. It came from the netherlands

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This guy imported 4 of them and is hiding 3 from his wife. If you really wanted one hit me up on DM and well talk. Im sure wed get a better deal buying 2. They all are limited editions. Aparatnly there was like 5 different limited editions and he wants all of them. They all came from europe, unfortunatly, and not japan

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill try ti make a video this weekend. He still hasnt brought it over so i can put it in the air to check the rust. Tbh i think hes really nervous about looking underneith. Theres rust in the engine bay.

He wanted ti bastardize this specific one because it already has an aftwrmarket paint job and rust and aftermarket parts. Hes a purist. I told him if the rust checks out id pay him double what he paid. He paid less than 5000 pounds sterling in amsterdam. And im sure that included some cheese for everybody apart of the deal.

This car wasnt really on my radar i was gonna start looking for a ae101 or ae111 corolla levin but the way this car sounded was too amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts