Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Just havin' fun!
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! I took my family out to Red Lobster tonight for dinner, and when I came home this is how my car was!:eek: I'm still in shock!:( I guess it's not my "daily driver" anymore. (sniffle, sniffle) Some of you may of had this happen to your baby before, but this was a first for me. (wiping tears from eyes)

See for yourselves.

·
Just havin' fun!
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I know what you guys get there! I use to live in Bad Axe Michigan. We used to have snow plows get stuck in front of our house! But this was my first, and this wasn't suppose to happen until late tonight or tomorrow.:(

·
Registered
286 Posts
That ain't shit! My car has had at least 6" of snow on it for the last week. All I can see is the side skirts and wheels.

Is that a garage I see in those pics???? And your car is outside???

BTW - Boycott Red Lobster(they fired me a week and a half ago for going over on their stupid point system, eventhough I was one of their best servers). I could tell you horror stories about the shit they do in the back:bat:

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
anybody wanna trade houses? I miss having real snow..ya know..the stuff that's actually deep..
around here all we get is promises "Minimum 4-6 inches of snow tomorow!"
what do we get? A light dusting that melts within an hour *sigh*
What the hell good is AWD if there's no inclimate weather to enjoy? that and i just like snow

·
Just havin' fun!
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DanK said:
Yeah, it's a garage.:rolleyes: I'm in the middle of organizing my garage after putting up a bunch more shelves, and crap was strung out all over the place inside. It was time to go, so I thought I'll just put it inside when we get back. Dumb move!:rolleyes: Oh it's inside now alright - after the fact!

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
lol.. i dont wanna show you a pic of my car now. it's in the garage but its dirty as hell... to cold to wash it and too low for the autowash! bah!!

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Zentelis - instead of trading houses, would you consider trading your AWD from my FWD. That way you wont have that problem of wanting to play in the snow.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
DanK said:
That ain't shit! My car has had at least 6" of snow on it for the last week. All I can see is the side skirts and wheels.

BTW - Boycott Red Lobster(they fired me a week and a half ago for going over on their stupid point system, eventhough I was one of their best servers). I could tell you horror stories about the shit they do in the back:bat:
hell yeah.... i used to work at red lobster but i quit i was a busser... and some sick shit goes on in the back

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Shit, you should know how sad I am having no garage:(
Last winter, like 4 inch of snow piled on my baby and completely frozen:( :( Couldn't even open the doors though:eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts