Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I sorta like it. I don't care for the stupid fender silver thingies. The rest of the car looks like it took some time and effort. The exhaust is neat for show but not something I would want to drive around with.

-Jeff

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
that GT is flamin'... and not in a good way... :mad:

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Hans91GT said:
LOL, Earl added more shit to his car. Atleast it looks better then the last time I saw it, .
You would like it. Ricers usually stick together:D

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
LOL, that's Earl's car. I thought it didn't look too bad. The interior is bad ass, his setup for his system, oh man it's nice.

·
Registered
497 Posts
that steering wheel just sucks, the flames on the door are pretty good though. what is up w/ that thing inbetween the shifter and e-brake??

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
I like how he mounted the fire extinguisher next to passenger seat I think I'm gonna do that. Are his visors leather?

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
YOu guys are FUCKED UP. KNocking on someone elses hard work like that. YOu don't like it fnie, that's cool. But don't go insulting the car and the hard work that has been put into it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.