Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to buy a TT/VR4:
I want either a 96 Stealth RT/TT or a 94-95 VR-4 (if i can afford the insurance). I'd really prefer the stealth tt, because I know I can find it cheaper. Unfortunatly, I can't find 96 TT's anywhere! How hard is it going to be for me to find a 96? I'd settle for a 95 with low mileage, but should I spend more time looking for a vr-4? What do you guys think?

.jon

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Haha, good luck finding a 1996 RT/TT for sale.. They are super rare. You'd be better off just looking for the VR-4 unless you don't mind a long search.

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
How hard is it going to be for me to find a 96?
There was only 57 Stealth TT's sold in '96. Not sure of production numbers, but it wasn't much higher.

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was production like in 1995? Do i have a realistic chance of finding a 95 rt/tt?

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
There are 553 '95 Stealth turbos out there. Not sure what you are looking for. If it is light weight then the '95 & '96 Stealth is your best choice since they are the most de-contented North American 3S. Some like '96s because they are the last year, they are rare (57 as already mentioned) and unique (different wing and other small features).

If you go the Stealth route, you can find more information here: http://people.mw.mediaone.net/twinturbo/3S_Production.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts