Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, I love how the Indiglo DSBC look and fits on my steering column. Thanks to Harry from GEM Auto for helping me installing it!

I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel a lot of difference in the lower gears (1st & 2nd), it feels faster, but not by too much. Maybe I'm just power hungry... :D

But I can definitly feel it at higher speed and gear! My 4th & even 5th now pulls much stronger than stock!

I can't believe I have to wait almost 5month before the track opens again!

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
ARGH, 5 months?! Time to jump on the highway and find some play friends. I was playing with a Honda S2000 and Acura NSX yesterday. Fun fun fun...

·
Registered
350 Posts
The guy that bought my car had a Virginia license, So I assume he is from there. He is not a member of this board as far as I know. Damn, I miss that car :( It was an awesome ride.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryououki said:
ARGH, 5 months?! Time to jump on the highway and find some play friends. I was playing with a Honda S2000 and Acura NSX yesterday. Fun fun fun...
Only had a 97 Camaro to play with yesterday... Walked away from him from 70mph...

I'v killed my friend's 95 NSX before from a stop, he doesn't know how to drive well. Now with more boost, I'll run him from a roll as well...

Hey IZ, listen to Harry, get your car tuned!

·
poser
2,611 Posts
The coupe owner is a good friend of mine, in fact it was I who directed him to it. I am still waiting on a finder's fee... ;)

Car's in good shape, saw it recently.

·
Open it up!
334 Posts
Love hearing about those modded spyders. Are you planning to run at Epping? I'd love to meet you there. Imagine two spyders racing? Too bad they won't let us go with the tops down. Have you got any slips yet without mods? I've been to Epping twice - it's a ball!

http://emeraldsearch.com/spyder/#Links

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts