Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Listening to offers again on my VR4...

Im no longer in my jobs "budget plan" so I dont think my vr4 is in my budget plan any longer. Im hoping i dont have to sell, but here are some specs.

93 Pearl White VR4
Black leather
88,XXX miles
Tinted Windows (dark)
New defroster vents
Custom pearl white paint (PPG/Global) (estimated @ 4k)
Cryrotreated Portfield rotors w/rs4 pads
Stock chrome rims with new 245/45/17 khumos 712s
Intrax springs
KYB gr-2 struts
HKS EVC EZ set at 13-14 psi
Autometer boost gauge and piller pod
Stillen downpipe
custom catback w/n1 replicas
K&N FIPK
1 piece carbon fiber driveshaft (pst)
Working ACTIVE AREO--front and rear!! (pretty rare i think. lol)
NEW
-RPSstage 2
-Fidanza flywheel
-All synchros, bearings, seals in tranny
-25 spline Borgwarner Hardened outputshaft w/matching sleeve
-inputshaft
-Optima redtop battery
-rearend (stock one locked up for no reason) (had fluid)
Car also has a $2k stereo consisting of:
-Clarion headunit
-Kappa 3 1/2s and 6x9s 3way
-2 kappa DVC 12s
-Kicker EQ
-Kicker amp (for subs)
-Another amp for the highs, cant think of name right now...
-Im running 75watts rms to the mids/highs and 200rms to each 12

She looks, rides, and runs and sounds great! Im thinking somewhere around 13k everything (including stereo). I will concider all resonable offers, It has never seen the track. You pay a little more now or a lot later... (I have a lot of reciepts) Reply here, my email account gets too much junk mail I may never see your message. I would rather have it bought from someone out of state cause i dont think i could handle seeing someone else driving her. :)

There are some pics on my "website" lol. they dont show the catback (put on after pics were taken). They are poor quality (disposable camera) but if somebody is serious I can try to get much better pics. Thanks for reading this. Im sure i forgot something feel free to ask questions. Reply on this thread.

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a well maintained VR4 with all the basic mods and a rebuilt tranny(that wasnt even broke) with stronger parts. I guess nobody wants my car, not even an offer. I can take out the stereo and/or remove the CFDS to lower the price.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
yea bro, the car is amazing. but its winter and around christmas time so cars arent being bought as much. You would probably have alot more luck around spring or summer, i know i would love to drive that car around at that time. The only people looking for cars right now are looking for something less expensive.

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, I guess you guys are right. I'll try to hold on to it, but if anybody has around 13k let me know :)

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im in the Tampa/Clearwater area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.