21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, SOLD the NA Supra...
SOLD the 1993 RX7.

Looking to get another RARE, but quick, and
NICE looking car for
$15000 or less.

I'm asking around for ideas.

Something that is RARE - and fun to drive and looks sweet.

Email or post here with ideas...

[email protected]

Another NA Supra?
VR4?
Uhm...???

i need help- because i need to buy another car pretty soon!

:)

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
A first gen VR-4 in good condition with low miles, a tune-up, and all the supporting mods for new turbos (intake, exhaust, boost controller, fuel controller, fuel pump, injectors, and possibly a big MAF / VPC) can be had for that much.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
deal from Matt

that deal from SnakeSkinner is the way to go! If I was in the market that's what I would be chasing. I might throw propane, an RPS c/c, DR650s, 550cc injectors and exhaust, but that's not really what you "need"?;)

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
or, you can go my way!
picked up a 91 VR-4 with perfect body, not so perfect interior, blown motor for 3500 bucks. then all my mods in sig plus a 25 spline rebuilt Kormex tranny etc. i'm looking at below 15k including the cost of car to be running very low 11's with propane. granted, i do all my work so it saves a LOT of money, GTPRO is only rebuillding my motor. all the rest is my resp.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
powelsounds thread

you can read powelsound's thread on the main page if you want more confirmation that buying that car from Matt would be a great idea. Coming from 2 NA supras I think you would be pleasantly suprised with something like he's offering.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
OMG!!!

PRODIGY3000 said:
A 95? Shit, my friend Sbzro00 found his 97 VR-4 for around 15K.
$15K for a '97 VR4, how many miles were on it??? Now that is a deal...:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.