Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new 92 Stealth RT/TT, sandstorm metallic, dark grey leather interior. It's in great shape. I need to sell it to pay for school and my new truck. The following items have 20,000 miles or less on them:
-new motor, rebuilt, ported and balanced by race car engine builder.
-Port matched Intake Plenum and manifold
-4 new stock shocks
-Transfer case
-GTPRO Custom Drive shaft
-RPS Stage 3 Clutch, pressure plat and throughout bearing
-Both front axles
-Timing belt, water pump, oil pump
-New A/C compressor and clutch
-Injectors serviced by RC Engineering.(w/docs)

The following upgrades were also done:
-HKS blow off valve
-Stillen Cross drilled rotors
-Magnecore wires
-NGK Sparkplugs gapped at .032
-K&N Filter charger

I have all receipts since ownership (36,000miles) and spent more than $10,000 in last 18 months in upgrades and repairs. The car runs great and is very fast. Approx over 400hp. Asking $12,000 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice Ride

Say.. What major city is near your loc?
I'm thinking I like the ride (not to much the color) could you nogotiate the price?
You see my stealth was totaled not to long ago
and I have been bitten by 3SI and can never turn back.I have to be back in action....but not at all cost...this is my REALITY.
I would'nt pay over blue book as I have learned my lesson with the Insurance Companys.;)
I mean who would'nt look for a deal?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in San Diego, Ca. and I will except any REASONABLE offer.

·
Registered
61 Posts

What other 411 can you tell me about the car
like title history?
what kind of work if any was done on the tranny?
are the injectors stock?
was there any work done on the turbos?
what are the miles that are on the car not the engine and is it currently being driven?

As you know the upkeep for this kind of car is expensive so please dont be offended by my questions.

ps To be honest there is another persons car that I was looking at because he claimed to have over 400 ponys under the hood. Have you had your car dyno'ed
:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand, I would be asking the same questions. I bought the car from a Chrysler Dealership in 97 w/ 36,000 miles on it. The car now has 114,000 miles on it. The car has never been wrecked or even in a fender bender. The car has never been dyno'd, the 400hp is an estimate based on the work that engine builder did on the heads and the intake which he estimated would give about 25hp and other numbers from companies like Stillen for the other mods I've done. Nothing was done to the tranny except for the throughout bearing and the RPS clutch that were replaced, but I've never had a problem with the shifting at all. The injectors are stock but were cleaned and tested back to factory specs. Nothing has been done to the turbos, the were inspected by a turbo expert when the motor was done and no problems were found, I have been using a manual valve style boost controller since the motor was broke back in and the turbos peg the boost gauge everytime you hit the gas. Since March of this year I haven't even put 200 miles on the car, just a couple joy rides hear and there. The car runs great and since the mods I haven't found a faster car. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live 30 miles away from anything. Which means at least 60 miles a day.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would go for it, but the price is too high for that many miles, without having a new trans..Also I need financing! ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oh yeah...how is the trans? Syncros bad? If we could swing some sort of conract with me giving you like 6k down...and paying you over time, I'll even add interest, I might go for it if the trans is sound. 9-10k? I dunno....I doubt people would really want to have a contract drawn up where I could pay so much a month, lol...but loans are a bitch to get

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The trans is in great shape, never even had a hint of trouble with the syncros. I don't think $12,000 is high. Blue book is $11,500 and it doesn't take in to account the motor and motor mods, besides I've had alot of inquires at this price.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oh ok...just a little out of my price range at this time....Maybe I'll have to wait until springtime...poo, only if I had just 3 more thousand! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts