Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ex-VPC Headbanger
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enkei RP01. They are between 16 and 18 pound each depending on the size. I believe you can still get them at Discount Tire.

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Does anyone know of any place that sells light weight wheels for a 1991 VR4? I like the look of the wheels on the Diablos, and thought I saw a set on a 3000GT one time, but anyways I'm just looking for the wheels that will give me the biggest weight savings. Thanks.............Corey

K

·
0 Posts
I was thinking about the same thing...and I did a little research. Personally, I think the Volk Racing TE-37 are by far the best. They are forged and weigh around 18 lbs. I think it's a great idea to get lighter rims for our cars. I have a '91 R/T TT (it's Maroon!) and I think the wheels with tires weigh over 50 lbs each! The can be found at the more performance oriented speed shops.
I may be wrong on this, but I think I remember that the Enkei's do not have the wheel width available for our cars. Unfortunately, the TE-37's are quite expensive, but I think that they are worth it. They are painted white and have 6 spokes.
Happy Driving...and Merry Christmas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts