Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GTO 2 GO
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a front license plate holder from a 98 3000GT will fit a 95 3000GT?

RuFF RyDer778:mitsu:

·
Registered
847 Posts
16 year olds should not be driving 220HP cars. Your parents should of got you a Civic....... J/K! :p

Why bother putting a license plate bracket in the front of your car? It looks better without one.

·
Registered
580 Posts
i know lots of people here under 20 that own a tt
me for example. i bought it myslef not my parents.
but i dont know about the brcket we dont need em here in quebec

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
Bend the plate and screw it on to where the holder screws on. Someone did that here on the forum, forget who, but you could still read it, and it looked decent.

I still have mine from my old 91 if that 98 doesn't fit, and you still want to go that route.

·
GTO 2 GO
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man cops down here in VA are a bitch bout things like that. And AbsurdParadox I'll take it cause the other one already sold.

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
Yep, I still got it. What were they asking for it anyway? No idea what to charge for it, if anything. Maybe we can just do a flat amount shipped, like $20 or something?

·
GTO 2 GO
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The guy was asking for like $5 for the bracket plus another $5 for shipping. And i need the bolts to attach the thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.