Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on my way home from Muskogee, 4 lane with 1 turning lane, and this car comes up behind me and keeps flashing its light for me to move... there a free line, get over and pass im doing 70

Its goes on and does this to all the cars ahead. I feel this burning need to show him that his car isnt' that fast, so i ride kinda close for a while. Then i flash my lights, he doesn't move i do it again, and he hits the brakes. I go around and get next to some car doing 60 :D

He rides my butt for a bit, and keeps trying to push me by. I finally give him just enuf room to get by and he come flying by. I let him get up about a car or so ahead before i hit it in 3rd. At about 5k in 3rd i catch up and start walking by. I take 3rd to about 6500 and go into forth nice and easy and slow down.

They get peaved and eventually get in front of me and start hitting the brakes. i swerve around them after a light going into town and do a little fly by, wasn't really but they weren't going fast enuf :). He then catchs me *in a 45 zone now* and trys passing in the turning lane, but can't :confused: not sure why ;)

We catch the next light and i roll down the window... ITS A WOMAN!! Early 40's in a nice Lexus, and she's pretty good looking

'you need to learn to drive" she says smiling

"you need a faster car" i says ;)

She smilled and eyed my car and said "i had one just like that but got rid of it, if i still had it i'd race ya again"

then it hits me... she's flirting with me and my wife hits me with a good left elbow OUCH! dangit...

Next light we get to i turn right and she goes straight, but as i pass she had her window down again and was honking, winking and waving :)

Just found it funny it was a woman racing me and she wasn't doing it cuz she was mad, she liked it :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
GOOD KILL...

You know she wanted you...lmao:D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh momma... wait you are someone's momma... :eek:

heheheheheheh no.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
She was a MILF man. LOL

(Mom I'd Like to F*ck) < ------ American Pie. LOL:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
This once again proves females(of all ages) are attracted to guys in 3/S :D :D :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
4u2nv said:
She was a MILF man. LOL

(Mom I'd Like to F*ck) < ------ American Pie. LOL:D
Been using that one LOOOONG before american pie. What can I say, my friend's moms are hot.

.jon

·
Registered
358 Posts
fastrnyou said:
Last night on my way home from Muskogee, 4 lane with 1 turning lane, and this car comes up behind me and keeps flashing its light for me to move... there a free line, get over and pass im doing 70

Its goes on and does this to all the cars ahead. I feel this burning need to show him that his car isnt' that fast, so i ride kinda close for a while. Then i flash my lights, he doesn't move i do it again, and he hits the brakes. I go around and get next to some car doing 60 :D

He rides my butt for a bit, and keeps trying to push me by. I finally give him just enuf room to get by and he come flying by. I let him get up about a car or so ahead before i hit it in 3rd. At about 5k in 3rd i catch up and start walking by. I take 3rd to about 6500 and go into forth nice and easy and slow down.

They get peaved and eventually get in front of me and start hitting the brakes. i swerve around them after a light going into town and do a little fly by, wasn't really but they weren't going fast enuf :). He then catchs me *in a 45 zone now* and trys passing in the turning lane, but can't :confused: not sure why ;)

We catch the next light and i roll down the window... ITS A WOMAN!! Early 40's in a nice Lexus, and she's pretty good looking

'you need to learn to drive" she says smiling

"you need a faster car" i says ;)

She smilled and eyed my car and said "i had one just like that but got rid of it, if i still had it i'd race ya again"

then it hits me... she's flirting with me and my wife hits me with a good left elbow OUCH! dangit...

Next light we get to i turn right and she goes straight, but as i pass she had her window down again and was honking, winking and waving :)

Just found it funny it was a woman racing me and she wasn't doing it cuz she was mad, she liked it :D
Boy, you're living dangerous flirting with the wife in the car. Oh, you wasn't flirting right? ;) Wife has a pretty good elbow, eh.... you should see my wife's forearm smash! :eek:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was picking on my wife one day and we had just go thru watching Austin Powers. Lots of "judo chops" and "judo kicks"

I 'karate hit" her *not really just playing* and a few minutes later i was lying on the couch she came by and i did something to her.. can't remember, she got mad.. stuttered for a second and plopped down on my chest saying "KARATE... SIT!" :)

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
fastrnyou said:
I was picking on my wife one day and we had just go thru watching Austin Powers. Lots of "judo chops" and "judo kicks"

I 'karate hit" her *not really just playing* and a few minutes later i was lying on the couch she came by and i did something to her.. can't remember, she got mad.. stuttered for a second and plopped down on my chest saying "KARATE... SIT!" :)
Spousal abuse!! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
LMAO!!!

Great stories (both the original and the "Karate Sit" story)...

:D ;) :p :) :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts