Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to see what kind of drawers we have on this site. I've been since I could hold a pencil and it's probably my favorite hobby and best skill. Post some pics of your work.

These are pretty old, but I had to include a 3s drawing:

I did these two in my drawing classes at college:

Here are some of my more recent concept designs:

I'm still working on this one:

Ultimately, my dream has always been to make my way up to car design. I've always loved cars, and like I said, I love drawing. After this coming up fall semester at the community college, I should be transferring to a reputable design school. If I could I'd transfer now, but I need to get a couple more classes out of the way. Anyway, let me know what you think about my work and post some of yours!

·
vice prez: TPW
8,092 Posts
Good sketches! Also, great plan on going into design school, keep with it and you will be able to do what you want!

I unfortunetly live with a mouse as my pencil for years now, so this is my most current line style drawing.

Drawn in Illustrator, then colored in Photoshop.

Here are some files I had printed onto canvass for the nursery. These were drawn and colored in Illustrator.

-John

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good sketches! Also, great plan on going into design school, keep with it and you will be able to do what you want!

I unfortunetly live with a mouse as my pencil for years now, so this is my most current line style drawing.

Drawn in Illustrator, then colored in Photoshop.

Here are some files I had printed onto canvass for the nursery. These were drawn and colored in Illustrator.

-John
That's pretty sweet stuff. I love the "vroom," 3k. Haha. I'm happy to see that someone finally posted some work!

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts