Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Love thier project with the yellow/orange turning arrow... now, they need to sell it!

Blue3kGTSL- What the hell are you talking about? lol

Butch
On supra's, the key hole to pop the hatch is in the bottom left side of the passenger taillight...we all know where ours is.

But anyway, since they put supra lights on, they now have 2 key holes

Not a big deal..you would just think they would cover it up

·
Cabana Boy
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
On supra's, the key hole to pop the hatch is in the bottom left side of the passenger taillight...we all know where ours is.

But anyway, since they put supra lights on, they now have 2 key holes

Not a big deal..you would just think they would cover it up
Ahhh, lol, now I understand. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I was lost!

Butch

·
?Mark
16,763 Posts
Very promising. $600 is a good price. I asked one company and they would do just one set for a $1000 I felt that was a bit to much.

·
Registered
620 Posts

little mod someone did. not half bad. but to answer the question about the led I posted above. google late night customs. they do the work. not sure if they will ship out.

they are located at 2206 S 60th West Allis, WI 53219 . never dealt with them yet so can't say much. but seems like they go to some 3s meets. look for them at the NG.

EDIT: for those lazy here is the link Late Night Custom

I think this mod looks pretty damn nice.... anyone else try this??? Wonder how much custom work / fabrication is involved....

·
?Mark
16,763 Posts
it takes away from the distinct 3S look, and I dont like that.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
ummmmm If i wanted a supra, I'd go buy one. Please keep the 3S a 3S, and don't turn it into another car that it is not.

·
Registered
702 Posts
there are tons of aftermarket lights for other cars and I've allready wrote to some of them, now it only depends on their decision.
I'm speaking about hq led tails, not some modified oem ones. some Euro style ones, like you see on Audi for example.
will see what happens.

btw.
I have wrote these companies, and assured them for full support from our side, like sending them some OEM lamps, helping with the desing(a poll or something like that), etc.
1. FK automotive
2. al-lighting.com
3. sonarautoparts.com.tw

feel free and name other that are in this bussines allready, and shoot them a message :)

Ilie

·
Back From The Future
217 Posts
there are tons of aftermarket lights for other cars and I've allready wrote to some of them, now it only depends on their decision.
I'm speaking about hq led tails, not some modified oem ones. some Euro style ones, like you see on Audi for example.
will see what happens.

btw.
I have wrote these companies, and assured them for full support from our side, like sending them some OEM lamps, helping with the desing(a poll or something like that), etc.
1. FK automotive
2. al-lighting.com
3. sonarautoparts.com.tw

feel free and name other that are in this bussines allready, and shoot them a message :)

Ilie
none of those sites worked for me. but good luck with finding someone to make them for us.

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
I was hopping that :(
still, I ain't got no answer from them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
It seems that I got some interest from other companies as well. The design it will be like this:

as for the Stealth I want to integrate the 3rd stop into the red trimm between the tailights. what do you think?

Ilie

·
Back From The Future
217 Posts
It seems that I got some interest from other companies as well. The design it will be like this:

as for the Stealth I want to integrate the 3rd stop into the red trimm between the tailights. what do you think?

Ilie
thats not bad. its not ricer but its odd looking to picture on a 3s. would need to see finished product before saying yes.

·
?Mark
16,763 Posts
can someobody photo shop this design on a 3S?

·
Registered
702 Posts
the design is not ricer at all. ricer for me if to get something like Lexust Style lamps which is so wrong. a more apropiate LED design will be this - see picture - for the Stealth, dont know about the white part. anyway, I'll probably integrate the 3rd stop brake and rear lights in the middle fake lamp - so no more lights in the bumper.
when I was speaking about design, I was thinking about the way they look overall, with the mesh (don't know how its called), its a fresh look and this what almost all the producers are going for these days - Audi, Porsche, even BMW. I'll ask them if they can do so cool stuff like the new BMW cars have, those lines inside of it, for 3000GT.

these are for Porsche:

if someone can photoshop these, it'll be cool.
and thats about all. great news, it seems that more than two producers want to start into production for these. I guess I'll might need some support - like some tail lights, even if broken to send them. I just have one tail light for stealth :)
I will make another thread with more infos, in which for sure i'll need your support.
take care,
Ilie.

·
?Mark
16,763 Posts
I have one 3000 GT one and prolly can get another one soon. would this be shipped to Romania?

·
Registered
702 Posts
some answers I got, but it takes some money to invest :).
what I want show is that is possible, but it takes some money.

1st one.
original message was sent to Automotive Lighting GmbH Germany, they have forwarded to them: Perei Group Limited in England, and remember this is high quality.

The costs would be as followed:
Tooling: Vac Formed - £5,000 - £7,500 (Bezel)
Injection Mould - £50,000
Design & Development: £5,500
Investment could be amortised into lamp cost over 1st 250 pairs.
Approx. piece price £125.00 each lamp, £250.00 per pair (with vac formed housing)
Minimum Order 250 pairs.
Lamps have ECE and SAE approval

then 2nd:

this is a Chinese producer. btw. for other products, like a Peugeot led tail light the price is crazyyy: 15$. I got a price list from them for other products. a bumper for Dacia Logan costs 18$. even at this low prices they asked for:

1. if we develop the full LED tail lamp for you , first ,you should order 1000 pcs lamp in the beginning. coz if we develop the lamp , the mould need 25000$ more or less .
2. we can design it toghether. we can make a specific design, then colaborate

these are just some examples.
I put my trust on FKAutomotive and InPro. Why? cause they are doing that on daily bases.

Most of them dont want to produce them on their expenses, and I cant think we can get a group buy of 1000 peoples suddenly.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,361 Posts
Maybe put the new audi/bmw LED eyebrow in ?? :]

41 - 59 of 59 Posts