Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3000 came w/ cloth seats, but I've given in and decided to get leather seats. I checked out the sites from the post below (www.alamosports.com, etc) but they only offer racing seats. I'm just intrested in replacing the factory cloth w/ leather. Anyone know of any sites that have prices or know prices yourself?
Thanks,
Gabe

·
145 Posts
Gabe,
I was also thinking of buying leather seat covers to replacing my leather seats. They are woren, cracked and toren but very expensive to replace. More than $700 a piece. I think i'll just deal with it. Here is one website that I have found:
http://www.carparts.com/parts/search2.asp?eflag=0&itemid=1010&OrderIdentifier=ID978431810121999113&reflink=54575-0-0-0&parttypeid=2096&catalogid=10018&partnum=NONE&dc=&SegmentId=2

If anyone has found a better price please let us know!

Ryan T.
1993 3000GT SL

[This message has been edited by RyanT (edited January 04, 2000).]

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
A friend of mine who works for a Honda dealer here in New Jersey has contacts with a company they use to put leather in cars w/o that the customers request leather in. They have aftermarket skins which they fit onto the stock cloth seats. He is charging me $1000 to do the whole car. In my opinion, their skins are better than factory and closely match the factory color. I am sure someone does that near you.

Sam 95 VR4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.