Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 297 of 297 Posts

·
Car is wrong wheel drive
2,764 Posts
Nvm read threw the thread. So whats the pricing like now is it 450 since the group buy is over?

·
Registered
13 Posts
99-VR4-Green- I priced seat skins from the dealer and it came out to 700$+for the bottom seat pad and the back rest was also the same price. Honestly 450$ for a full seat doesnt sound all that bad at this point. Who has success whit this Orlando company? What did y'all pay? Cuz there are a lot of replies to read through and there out of date. HELP ME RESTORE MY 99 VR4 NEWZEALAND GREEN METALLIC!!!!

Thanks
Alex:D:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
yes the price is 450 for front seats. Let us know since we are taking a new order batch so this is the time to make it according to your preference. It is high quality material and REAL all AROUND the seats =). Email me. Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have some manual seats in stock. If you want customer order let me know now, I am placing a custom batch shipment. Thanks . EMAIL ME!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Was part of the group buy a couple years ago, can't say I was happy with it cuz the drivers side bolster (left thigh section) some how had a hole worn in to it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
the rest of the seat looks good, as do the other seats, but that part just had a hole wear into it for no reason what so ever. My keys don't sit in my back pocket, I don't have anything sharp nor did my copper buttons produce the hole. I dunno why the leather was inclined to wear a hole there :/

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
I'm aware that this thread is old. just wanted to chime in if there is ever another GB.

Only thing is that they didn't smell like leather at all. And I wish they made rear seats, I want to do a custom thing, not just replace stockers. Also, his company is in Orlando, but he had a manufacturer overseas make them, that's what made it cheap for all of us. Which is not a bad thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for leather seats all the way around. Trying to stay with the original look. Also need boots and door inserts. Are they still available?

281 - 297 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.