Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Tuner D,

I didn't read the whole 26 page thread, but are you going to offer the rear at any time in the future?

What would the price be on black leather (perforated) with red stitching. Then I would want something like "Twin Turbo" or "VR-4" stitched in red onto the head rest.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Attached is photo of my install. I did the installation myself, ie. this is not a professional install.

Overall I am happy with the results. The color matches, and the quality of the leather and construction is very nice.

Attachments

·
EGR BLOCK TIME!
1,354 Posts
Attached is photo of my install. I did the installation myself, ie. this is not a professional install.

Overall I am happy with the results. The color matches, and the quality of the leather and construction is very nice.
:yum: starting to get interested in this!!!

how many people got on this so far???
Thanks

Also 3sfever.....is the leather relaxed in those pics??? Very nice install man!! looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Also 3sfever.....is the leather relaxed in those pics??? Very nice install man!! looks great!
I installed these a couple months ago, and took this photo today. The leather has tightened slightly over that time.

If you have read thru the entire thread, you may have noticed that I was confused at one point that I got two different seat backs. One had zippers, and the other used the stock panel. . . . You can see in the picture that the zippered one (passenger side) does not fit quite as well as the driver side. I sent TunerD my old seat-back cover from passenger side. Hopefully anyone ordering power lumbar seats in the future will have a matched set.

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
I got in on a group buy over on 300zxclub.com for my 300ZX with this guy. I went black with red stitching. And I can tell you they are great quality. Even my upholsterer said they were great quality.

Another note. When I did my 3000GT's seats 8 years ago they too were a little loose and wrinkley. A little summer heat tightened them up over time, now there's skin-tight.

·
Registered
88 Posts
bump anyone interested in getting their order stuffed in the shipment i have planned coming in sometime soon? let me know. thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
The seats are fine and it all depends on installation. Final results vary on the install. We have power seats available. The price is for a pair. These seats are made by our upholstery factory. Hope that helps and looking forward on doing business with you guys. Just email us at [email protected] for more info. Thanks

Tuner_D

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
Tuner D...do you do installation too? I live in Daytona Beach...obviously Orlando is not that far. If so how much would that cost for fronts and backs? Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tuner D...do you do installation too? I live in Daytona Beach...obviously Orlando is not that far. If so how much would that cost for fronts and backs? Thanks!
we currently do not have rear seats. we would love to add it to our lineup tho. at this moment, we do not offer any install services. hope that helps and looking forward on doing business with you.

bump up top. contact me if you are interrested in purchasing. thanks

tuner_d

·
Captain Obvious
1,731 Posts
Reviving this thread...

I saw a mention of Alcantara earlier, but no mention of pricing/details. Can you do front seats with Alcantara inserts and leather bolsters? What sort of cost are we looking at?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Reviving this thread...

I saw a mention of Alcantara earlier, but no mention of pricing/details. Can you do front seats with Alcantara inserts and leather bolsters? What sort of cost are we looking at?
we can do suede inserts no problem. it is 100 dollars upgrade for suede inserts. Hope that helps. Email me at [email protected] when ordering. Thanks and looking forward on doing business with you.

Tuner_D

261 - 280 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.