Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, as i promised, here is the group buy for the leather seats. This is through a guy on ebay who makes seat covers for the Nissan 300. He has seat patterns for the MANUAL SEAT 3000GT. He is willing to offer group buy prices for his 3000GT seat covers however he will need someone to send in a stock set of electric seat covers so he can have a template.

These are full leather seats, not leather faces with vinyl backings. These are good quality leather seats hand made in the USA, not sent in from China or overseas.

DETAILS FROM HIM ARE LISTED BELOW:

We have the basic colors:

Black
Grey
Red
Blue
Yellow
White
Green
etc.

As far as the materials, we have high quality pvc, leather, and suede. We offer perforation, color stitching, and logo embroidery.

Prices are as follows.

Front seats $350 for leather all around (front, sides and back)
Color Stitching $30
Logo $20
Suede inserts $100
Perforation $20

Shifter boot $25
Ebrake boot $25
Armest $25

I have seen pictures of his seat covers on a 300ZX and they are about as good as they can get. REMEMBER, these are FULL LEATHER, not VINYL PLUS LEATHER!

You can contact directly with questions at: [email protected]
J

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are they located and do they do install if you pay them more or is that not an option?
I believe it is FL. Email them and find out. Let them know its from the GB on 3Si so he can give you GB prices.

J

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed them just now, i'll let you know the details
Sure. Im trying to get some junk seat covers to send them but everyone is asking a dream for theirs.

J

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet. Let them know to make copies of the electric seat pattern if you dont mind, that way others can have some made.
Post pics of the results.
J

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats weird. My old stealth had cloth seats... this is what it looked like after i put custom covers on it...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not sure. I was recently told that the leatherseats.com seats wouldn't work so well with the oem cloth ones.
As far as I have discovered, the leatherseats.com covers won't necesarily fit OVER your cloth...you just have to remove the cloth first. It is a reapholstering job, not a cover up.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea id love to see how it goes. What colors did you pick out?

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Would these be similar in quality to leatherseats.com? Their group-buy is only for a full set, $600 or so. I don't need/want the back seats, and hate to pay for them if I am never going to use them.

I would much rather pay $350 for just the fronts, if quality is similar. Count me in, if they are just a good.

1 - 20 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.