Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm flat out stumped. The stuff that is leaking doesn't seem to be coolant, the radiator, nor the reservoir are leaking. And it's very obviously not oil. (too clear colored). However, it does have a bluish-green tint to it from what I can tell, and is dripping from the metal bar right next to the transfercase (which could mean it's dropping from anywhere). I can't find the origin of the fluid. It's not dripping from the turbos, nor any of the lines underneath the TB and around the thermostat.

If anyone has any Ideas they can throw at me, It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!
Joe
P.S. Anyone know if there's any liquid in the motor mounts? It almost seems like it's coming from the mount on the far left (passenger) side of the car.

·
Grandpa
4,817 Posts
You may want to check the head gasket, and see if you see any leaks from it. The blueish green you describe sounds like coolant, maybe mixed with a bit of water.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's going to take some digging to check the head gasket. I agree, it looks like coolant, but I can't see the head well enough to know. It doesn't seem as caustic as coolant though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.