Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 218 Posts

·
Down and Out
220 Posts
Have any OBD1 versions in stock?

I'm interested in the case with knob version (not the cluster mounted)

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
I currently have 4 unit in stock. The LCDBC can communicate OBD1 or OBD2/MUT. Just let me know which cable you need in the paypal comments when you order.

Edit: I just noticed you wanted the old LCDBC in box/case version. Sorry, those haven't been available for a long time. They weren't popular because they didn't integrate into the vehicle.

·
Down and Out
220 Posts
Still have these in stock?

I need a OBD1 version. Let me know please :)

·
Down and Out
220 Posts
Perfect! PM Sent

·
Registered
515 Posts
just subscribing so i dont have to keep searching for this! you convinced me to get this just gotta sell my other BC first. thanks for the info and handling my questions you got a buyer for sure!

·
Down and Out
220 Posts
Honestly I think LCDBC is one the best things for our platform.

For $230 you get:
*an electronic boost controller (with overboost security)
*Live knock monitoring
*WB02 monitoring
*oil/fuel pressure readings
*color changing LCD

Haven't seen any other boost controller come close.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,050 Posts
Could you made a custom tray with cigarette plug and no cruise switch?

Thanks
Simon

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,050 Posts
Will just contact my friend to see if he want the hole for cigarette plug or not.
Will order à kit for a obd2 car with chrome ecu , custom tray , all 3 extra harness.
Any canadian deal ??..just pm me the total and will send money soon he answer me about the tray.

Thanks
Simon

·
no speed limits here
3,440 Posts
Subscribed! Just in case I have hardware/software issues with my current hybrid logger.

Things have sure come a long way. At one time it was impossible logging the hybrid ECU.

Your product (as your past products) demonstrate ingenuity and innovation. Good work supporting our platform.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is there any difference between this and tach mount version? I prefer the tach mount, easy to keep an eye on.

Will this greddy sensor will work well with your bc? (see attachment)

And can I splice the sensor to feed both EMU and your bc?

Thanks.

Francis.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
This is the tach version. It's up to you where you want to mount it. ie. tach, air vent, coin tray, etc.

Yes that greddy sensor is supported.

When you splice it in, you only need the signal wire (0-5volts). Leave out the +5v, and ground connection, as the greddy sensor is already powered by the EMU.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is the tach version. It's up to you where you want to mount it. ie. tach, air vent, coin tray, etc.

Yes that greddy sensor is supported.

When you splice it in, you only need the signal wire (0-5volts). Leave out the +5v, and ground connection, as the greddy sensor is already powered by the EMU.
Thank you for the answer. Placing order.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Do you need an external sensor harness to run a wbo2 sensor, and does it come with one? Also, I've only got 234.90$, can you cut me a .10$ deal if I need to 5$ external sensor harness?

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Sorry no WBO2 controller or WBO2 sensor is included. It hooks up to any WBO2 controller you can find that outputs a 0-5v signal.

It does come with a pressure sensor to measure vacuum and boost.

41 - 60 of 218 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.