Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 218 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,847 Posts
darn, I forgot about this! Payment just sent for 3D printed plastic (black) coin tray plus shipping to Canadian address!

I guess I will have to figure out where to plug in my radar detector! lol

·
Premium Member
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
are these still available with the screen for the gauge cluster? If so how can i order one from you and what is the pricing? Thank You
Yes still available. I currently have parts to build 9 more. After I receive your order, I'll start building it. It takes me about 1 day to build before I test and ship it out. Price is $230 shipped to USA / Canada.

·
Money pit owner.
2,847 Posts
Here's a picture of my LCDBC bezel installed WITH the cigarette lighter, took a bit of work to get the cigarette lighter plug in the bezel, but it can be done, I just need to do some trimming to the cigarette lighter plug cover so it doesn't hit the LCDBC knob. :)

You also get a glimpse of my newly installed fire extinguisher on the right hand side of console, not that the LCDBC should catch fire lol

·
Premium Member
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I didn't think it was possible to accomplish that, making room for cigarette plug. Congrats on a tough challenge.

New inventory level: 6 units in stock.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,033 Posts
Blackstealth is possible to hook up your device with the chrome ECU?
It's probably OBD2
Thanks
Simon

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,033 Posts
Great!! will call my friend to see what type of mounting he want and will order one :)

21 - 40 of 218 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.