Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always needing parts...
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like the coin tray that I bought for my LCDBC that Antero sells, but sadly its too hard to see it down that low while driving, so I am moving it back up to the dash vent.

Now I know some of you have 3D printers and a lot of you have the LCDBC yourselves, so I have a request. I want to replace my "active aero" switch in my coin tray with just a piece that I can put mount the knob in to while retaining my lighter port and cruise switch there.

This is the switch that I want to replace (incase anyone wanted to know.)

Mine doesn't work anyway, so I just currently have that switch still hooked up but in the off position under my coin tray lol.

I want it to go in the hole furthest to the right on the following picture: (PANEL-2082)

Let me know how much this will cost me! I imagine several others would be interested in a product like that. I just have no good place to put that knob and I want it to be accessible and mounted somewhere instead of just hanging around.

Edit: I just sent a message to BlackStealth with a link to this thread too, so maybe he can make it and sell it with the LCDBC if its something he is interested in.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
I don't have access to a 3000gt active areo switch. I need the dimensions in millimeters in order to draw it up in cad and then print.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I know this isn't where you wanted yours, but I removed cruise and put it there. Easily put back to factory if needed. Had some extra cruise switches and made a fiberglass top to fit on the switch bottom.
no

1 - 7 of 7 Posts