Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi,
do you have an ECS computer in good working order? (either original without leaking caps, or one with caps already replaced?)
edit saw you had it in an older post but hopefully not gone yet? I may as well go for the 4 strut caps as well for backup if you still have those with it).
Also while I'm at it... driver (left) side power window regulator? 2x hood shocks/lifts? A/C compressor? (this one may not be worth the shipping costs but who knows)

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,711 Posts
It's not like Patrick to NOT respond to requests.
I'm going to guess that maybe he took a vacation (hopefully a safe one)?

Hope I'm right...

Bob.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Hi,
do you have an ECS computer in good working order? (either original without leaking caps, or one with caps already replaced?)
edit saw you had it in an older post but hopefully not gone yet? I may as well go for the 4 strut caps as well for backup if you still have those with it).
Also while I'm at it... driver (left) side power window regulator? 2x hood shocks/lifts? A/C compressor? (this one may not be worth the shipping costs but who knows)
Sorry for delayed response. Seems like i haven't been getting notified on my phone and also been working on my car to get it ready for a cruise coming up.

I will have to see if i still have any ECS computers left, I do have all four caps, and 2x hood shocks. Text me at 313-378-0034 for more info.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Hi! Do you have the clockspring still available? I need a new one for my 99 3000gt
I have multiple clock springs available. Please text me at 313-378-0034 for quicker response.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
It's not like Patrick to NOT respond to requests.
I'm going to guess that maybe he took a vacation (hopefully a safe one)?

Hope I'm right...

Bob.
Just been grinding on my car and have a couple more bugs to work out. Its been driving great!!! E85, 1350cc injectors, Evo3 16g's, AEM V2.

Attachments

·
13,711 Posts
Car looks SUPER :)
What wheels are those? I like em!

Whoa, little ones.
I had three of those about 25 yrs ago.
As you know, I still buy stuff for them, LOL.

Glad you are OK, I even got a little worried when you weren't responding (it's a Dad thing...)

Bob. :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Yes, they are 18 x 8.5" Axis Hiro on Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it!!!! I've been working my ass off the last two weeks getting everything buttoned up.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any pics of the cluster? Did the tach work? If so, How much shipped for the cluster and speed sensor to 29715? :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Any pics of the cluster? Did the tach work? If so, How much shipped for the cluster and speed sensor to 29715? :)
Sold it a long time ago.....sorry

·
Registered
520 Posts
Doh! Thanks anyways!

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts
I'm looking for a good lower bottom half airbox cover. I don't need the top that has the maf sensor.
also need a banana wing that im going to cut up for a project so condition or colour is not important.

·
13,711 Posts
^^^^ Obviously a Canucker ;)

It's COLOR!!!!

Bob. :)

If you can't tell, that was my WEAK attempt at humour ...

AND, in case I haven't told you, I appreciate and enjoy your posts...

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
I'm looking for a good lower bottom half airbox cover. I don't need the top that has the maf sensor.
also need a banana wing that im going to cut up for a project so condition or colour is not important.
I still have the banana wing. text me at 313-378-0034 and we can work on a price. You have a US address if not it might be costly to go to Canada.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
101 - 120 of 124 Posts