Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1997 3000GT VR-4
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyoe have a clue about how to go about hooking up a laptop computer to a 3000GT to monitor the boost, rpm's, etc? I was thinking instead of blowing all this money on boost gauges and controllers and such-- it would be cooler and
easier to just have a laptop with some sick program to monitor everything. Is this possible? Is there such programs? Please help me-- any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Speed Junkie
988 Posts
laptop wise it is called a TMO data logger. They also make one for the palm handhelds called palm logger
search for either of these two and you'll get tons of hits

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is my understanding that TMO has shut down and no longer sells data log stuff for the PC. I have purchased the auto-on cable for my 92 Stealth R/T and would appreciate any member who could provide a copy of the software to use on my laptop.

Thanx,

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
8,417 Posts
winskate said:
It is my understanding that TMO has shut down and no longer sells data log stuff for the PC. I have purchased the auto-on cable for my 92 Stealth R/T and would appreciate any member who could provide a copy of the software to use on my laptop.

Thanx,
wow, old thread, the threadstarter totalled his TT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts