Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really worth posting, but I'm bored. There is a real nice Integra running around here with a body kit and the usual mods that I have been looking forward to killing. Well I got the chance last week.

I am coming up to a light near my place when I see him in my rear view mirror trying to catch me. I see him and slow down and wiat for him to get to my door. He finally catches me and I get on it a little to let him know I would like to stomp him into the ground. He follows suit and we get a red light together. I see him look up and start laughing and then put his seatbelt on. The light turns green and it is over within seconds. I put 10 cars on him to about 60 and shut it down.

Still nothing can hang with me:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah right. Abram said it will be a low 11 second car. I want to race Drew. I am dying to see how fast his N/A is. I am bringing the Lightning to Clearwater for Christmas. It just so happens that Drew lives within 10 minutes of my parents;) :D

I would run Abram just for shits and giggles. It would be cool to get walked by an 11 second monster..."If" he was up for it(The bait is in the water, will he bite?):eek: :D

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Yeah, when you ganna race something in your league. It feels good to take out a chump ricer though.:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody worth running has tried me yet. I think they are scared...:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
so do you have any times yet for the L. I wonder what this kid had done to his car to make him laugh at you and put his seatbelt on. I mean did he really think the 100 ft lbs of torque would throw him around :p

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No times as of yet. My tuner said guys with the same setup are running 12.1-12.4's. Will I run that? Who knows. It is bench racing as far as I'm concerned. It's just nice to know what my truck is "capable" of.

I just got new back tires and would like to go to the track when it gets a bit cooler down here in Miami. No use going in 90 degree weather.

And as for the ricer~ I think he knew how bad of an ass whooping he was about to receive, that is probably why he had a shit eating grin on his face:D

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
I hate fucking bench racers, "My car is cpable of this and that". My car should be hiting at least high 13's, but when I got to the track I had a best of [email protected] It was my first time, I only got three runs in , but I know I can bring it down with practice. On that first run I had a week launch cause my 60' was like 2.265 and then I missed second gear, but everything after that was good. My other two runs were shitty all the way through in which I ran close to 15.:(

I'm looking into a coupl of mods before I sell it. I want into the 12's before that happens.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you saying you hate me?:eek:

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Naw, just when people say their car is badass, but never take it to the track or race it. Or they quote R&T what their car did brand new, when their car runs like shit. I never said what I could run, but had an idea, but when I actually ran I was very disappointed. You know you're will eventualy take the L to the track, but these other fucknuts will never do it, but claim their car will run xx.xx times.

Damn, I need to learn how to launch. AWD is harder than it looks. Racing on the street and the track are two totally different things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.