Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning to buy the konig toxxin for my 3000GT, anybody has pictures of his/her car with that?
or any opinions?
toxxins look cool and don't cost as much as verdict

·
Registered
551 Posts
trulymad45 said:
i'm planning to buy the konig toxxin for my 3000GT, anybody has pictures of his/her car with that?
or any opinions?
toxxins look cool and don't cost as much as verdict

They are really nice looking wheels. I know a guy with a white SL in Indy that has groundcontrol coilovers and 18'' toxxins (the white ones) it's gorgeous. I'm not sure if the wheels fit well though since they were more aimed at the fracking honda enthusiasts .... bastards. If they don't come in the right size you can always get a set of Sparco Viper R's. Those are the wheels Konig copied. They are way lighter and look a little better in my opinion... of course they cost twice as much:( I think you can get them at Takakaira.com.... I had a set of 18'' Advan RA3DT's right before I bought my VR4 and I sold them being the dumbass I am. I got them for 700 w/ brand new advan neouvas and I ended up selling them for 1800 bucks. I totally regrett it. Those were the baddest wheels on the planet and no one in the U.S. has them that I know of. I'm trying to get some of my friends in Japan to get ahold of the R34 GTR wheels for me but they are a hot commmodity in Japan and the cheapest they can get them for me for is 1700 w/o tires:( I think I'm just going to get my stock wheels powdercoated black after I get my coilovers on until I can get the funds for the GTR wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts