Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Konig Tantrum wheels

667 views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Jamieryan 
#1 ·
or some other 7 spoke rims with tires... please let me know if anyone has em

#2 ·
18" Tantrums

Friend's shop sells them. 18x8 Tantrums with Tires already mounted with lugs 1650 plus whatever the shipping would be to you.

#3 ·
Im looking for them as well...what are his prices per rim, and what tires come with? Im shopping for the best deal!

#4 ·
Comes with Kumho Tires, they go for about $125 a peice on Tire Rack, And the rims are just under 3 a piece. But youll find the best deal when you buy them together because youll only pay 1 shipping charge and won't have to pay someone by you over $100 to mount them and balance them.

#5 ·
I would have to see a complete price...with shipping. However I have found the rims for around 200, and if I just take them to discount tire and buy tires they will mount for free.

#8 ·
Think Ill have to stick with buying the rims as cheap as I can, and just taking them into Discount, and buying tires. Should save a few hundred that way!

#9 ·
What size 18s, do us Turbo guys need anyways?

#10 ·
Oops...I didnt even notice u had posted the size...assuming that fits the Turbo.

#12 ·
I like...but I definetly want 18's! Do u have a lowering kit....think it would look a little better if u lowered....not all the way to the ground...maybe an inch.

Im still debating....Im gonna put Tantrum on one car, and Mas Italy President\ MGR on the other! Not sure what I want on which car!

I see one guy qith 18's on his stealth (The Konig) and they look sweet, also see a few guys with the VOXX, Mas knock offs. CHOICES! Hmmmmm

#14 ·
Elektro,

Did you need spacers or anything to get the 17" tantrums to fit? or did they pop right on, regardless of our huge front calipers? :)

I'm seriously considering getting a set. Also, what do you think of the finish? I've heard Konig's Clear coat chips? :(

Elton

#15 ·
#16 ·
Elmo said:
Elektro,

Did you need spacers or anything to get the 17" tantrums to fit? or did they pop right on, regardless of our huge front calipers? :)

I'm seriously considering getting a set. Also, what do you think of the finish? I've heard Konig's Clear coat chips? :(

Elton

Nope, no spacers required for our huge calipers!! Got a lil clearance but definitely enough!! :) The finish is still nice......... we get harsh winters here in Michigan and mine are still holding up....... no peeling yet!! Also, I don't want to lower the car because I would hate a rougher ride, what with the snow and potholes here in Michigan!!

#17 ·
SWEET! Thanks for the info.

Now I just have to find the money. :(

And preferably, before the first snowfall... (bald tires + snow on ground = BAD NEWS; even with AWD)

E

#19 ·
that price seems rather high to me, but If I see anyone else interested. Ill give them your name, and this post.

#21 ·
O.K I'm willing to sell my rims for the right price. Look at my sig. The tires are 70% left and the rims are perfect. I want some Focals so if someone wants them their yours. It would be smart to buy them locally from me because shipping will be expensive. None the less I will let me set go for $1400. This is high I know but if I were to part with these that would be my price. The 18" Tanturms are the nicest set of rims for our cars imo and I would only sell them for something different. Please don't offer anything else if my price is to high laugh and move on.:D If you get a chance buy some tanturms lower your car and paint the calipers silver, I promise everyone will look as you drive by.

#23 ·
Not the rims perople are looking for in this post, and 16's! 16's, maybe on a neon ! lmao :rolleyes:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.