Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or some other 7 spoke rims with tires... please let me know if anyone has em

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
18" Tantrums

Friend's shop sells them. 18x8 Tantrums with Tires already mounted with lugs 1650 plus whatever the shipping would be to you.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Im looking for them as well...what are his prices per rim, and what tires come with? Im shopping for the best deal!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Comes with Kumho Tires, they go for about $125 a peice on Tire Rack, And the rims are just under 3 a piece. But youll find the best deal when you buy them together because youll only pay 1 shipping charge and won't have to pay someone by you over $100 to mount them and balance them.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I would have to see a complete price...with shipping. However I have found the rims for around 200, and if I just take them to discount tire and buy tires they will mount for free.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I got my 17" Tantrums from Discount Tire for $670......... u guys should be able to get the same, don't know about 18" though.............

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
18x8 Konig Tantrums, 245/40 Tires, mounted and balanced.
1690 shipped.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Think Ill have to stick with buying the rims as cheap as I can, and just taking them into Discount, and buying tires. Should save a few hundred that way!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
What size 18s, do us Turbo guys need anyways?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Oops...I didnt even notice u had posted the size...assuming that fits the Turbo.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I like...but I definetly want 18's! Do u have a lowering kit....think it would look a little better if u lowered....not all the way to the ground...maybe an inch.

Im still debating....Im gonna put Tantrum on one car, and Mas Italy President\ MGR on the other! Not sure what I want on which car!

I see one guy qith 18's on his stealth (The Konig) and they look sweet, also see a few guys with the VOXX, Mas knock offs. CHOICES! Hmmmmm

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I can just see how well 18 inch Tantrums will look on our cars! Makes me wonder... hmm....

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
Elektro,

Did you need spacers or anything to get the 17" tantrums to fit? or did they pop right on, regardless of our huge front calipers? :)

I'm seriously considering getting a set. Also, what do you think of the finish? I've heard Konig's Clear coat chips? :(

Elton

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Elmo said:
Elektro,

Did you need spacers or anything to get the 17" tantrums to fit? or did they pop right on, regardless of our huge front calipers? :)

I'm seriously considering getting a set. Also, what do you think of the finish? I've heard Konig's Clear coat chips? :(

Elton

Nope, no spacers required for our huge calipers!! Got a lil clearance but definitely enough!! :) The finish is still nice......... we get harsh winters here in Michigan and mine are still holding up....... no peeling yet!! Also, I don't want to lower the car because I would hate a rougher ride, what with the snow and potholes here in Michigan!!

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
SWEET! Thanks for the info.

Now I just have to find the money. :(

And preferably, before the first snowfall... (bald tires + snow on ground = BAD NEWS; even with AWD)

E

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
If anyone is still interested my offer still stands. I can get many sets if needed.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
that price seems rather high to me, but If I see anyone else interested. Ill give them your name, and this post.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Okay cool.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts