Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have another dumb question for you lol. Ok, so I just got my Kinugawa 19T turbos and have been trying to find a good vacuum setup for the wastegates and this little nozzle on the compressor housing. The part that is throwing me off a little is all the pictures i can find with the wastegate show the vacuum line on the side (also has bolts, mine does not, it actually has a part that screws down to seal it). I added some pics to show what i was talking about. The wastegate also has 2 small holes on the sides that are threaded. It came with a plug and another vacuum nozzle (for each). So basically Im wondering if i run it like i see in pictures i found online, with the top nozzle on the wastegate going to the little nozzle on the compressor housing, and a vacuum line going from a side nozzle of the wastedgates to the boost controller? Or, do i run the boost controller to the top, and the side nozzle to the nozzle on the compressor housing? or do i run the boost to the top, leave the side open, and cap the compressor nozzle? I have seen all 3 setups, and thats whats throwing me off (though i have not seen anything for our cars, just random pictures on the internet). The stock ones (and past kits i built for other cars) didnt have the nozzles/holes on the sides of the wastegates and the nozzle on the turbos; mostly worked with Garrett turbos and Tial wastegates that dont have those options lol. Just trying to make sure i get this set up right so that i dont destroy new stuff.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts