Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a computer generated picture.

but anyway, if anyone has the november issue of maxim, turn to page 72 (how to pit a racecar). I know it says monte carlo on the front, but it looks so much like a stealth. the turn signals and the snake eyes, and also the hood has the same bumps on it as a 2nd gen. anyway, just thought that was interesting.

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
I'll have to watch for that. My MAXIM subscription has been lousy lately, I get it like 2 weeks after they hit store shelves. However my Stuff subscription is doing alright. I hope you didn't get your MAXIM very long ago so I can assume mine will finally arrive in the next days...

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
Yep, that's gotta be a Stealth generalized just enough to avoid copyright.

I'd say second gen ES or Base model. There's no way if they generated that car from scratch, it'd have the Dodge cross-hair grille. Not to mention the obvious fog light cutouts (first gen nose?), turn signals, and mirrors. The side scoop looks painted on, and hood definately has the humps.

The overal shape is DEAD ON. Too bad they had to slap Earnhardt Jr.s name on there, complete with the MONTE CARLO writing.

I'm sure you could write into them and point that out, and they'd brutally make fun of you in their response ;)

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
whats Maxim? is that a gentalmens mag?:confused:

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
playboy has nacked pics? I never seen anything more than a boob. Boobs don't count. I heard of maxim on TV, wasn't sure what it was. I heard something about a teenage witch being in maxim or somethin. *shrugs*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.